|| শাম্ভবী সংখ্যা ২০২১ || T3 শারদ সংখ্যায় Buddhapriya Biswas
The Tridevi is a theory in Hinduism joining a triad of esteemed goddesses either as a feminine version of the Trimurti or as mingle of a masculine Trimurti, depending on the denomination. This triad is typically personified by the Hindu goddesses Saraswati, Lakshmi, and Parvati.
The nine avatars of Durga or Parvati are: Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Mahagauri, and Siddhidatri.
Altogether known as Navdurga.
Navdurga Devi’s mantra—
- Shailaputri- ह्रीं शिवायै नम:।
- Brahmacharini- ह्रीं श्री अम्बिकायै नम:।
- Chandraghanta- ऐं श्रीं शक्तयै नम:।
- Kushmanda- ऐं ह्री देव्यै नम:।
- Skandamata- ह्रीं क्लीं स्वमिन्यै नम:।
- Katyayani- क्लीं श्री त्रिनेत्रायै नम:।
- Kaalratri – क्लीं ऐं श्री कालिकायै नम:।
- Mahagauri- श्री क्लीं ह्रीं वरदायै नम:।
- Siddhidatri – ह्रीं क्लीं ऐं सिद्धये नम:।
The fall in West Bengal smells of the arrival of Durga Maa. Everything falls at its place whenever she lands on earth. With this hope. Let us pray for a new beginning.